Saturday, December 1, 2012

Break Down an Audio Interview Into Segments


How can you break down your audio into segments that can be used as an audio?  I have on my audio clips a page, like once you're into my site where I have all the listings of all the audios. I have this 45 minute audio recording which is nothing but clips from all my interviews. I learned this when I would edit my own interviews so I would listen to the interview and if I'm listening to something I'm say or if I'm listening to something the expert is saying and he says it with passion and emotion and your ears perk up. Like if you are sitting in a restaurant and you're listening to back chatter and you hear someone say something that captures your attention and you kind of pay attention a little closer.

There are points in an interview where something really powerful will be said and you can look for those points in an interview and edit them out and use that in a promotion. So all my interviews a lot of them start with a commercial like that, just like in a movie that key high point of the interview and then I have a little music right after, like the signature music. That is just the way I've done it ever since the beginning and I think it's good and kind of adds excitement at the very beginning of the interview and that's how you do it. Just listen for something.

Just like when you are looking for a headline for a sales letter and let's say you're listening to an audio interview for stuff that you're going to use for the content of your sales letter. Your prospect will write the headline for you many times. So that headline is similar to a promotional piece that you could use to promote the interview.

You can break it up and have 5 or 10 of those pieces all through the interview and string them all together. That is how you do it.

Audio Interviews With Big Names - How to Land One   Downloadable Audio Books Rapidly Rising in Popularity   How to Use Audio in Business   Using Videos In Your Website   



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。